Welcome to ABC Tax & Business Solutions, Your One Stop Shop for All of Your Tax, Accounting and Business Operational Needs
Whether you are an entrepreneur starting a business, or you have been in business for many years, we are an affordable option to service your needs.
Having been established for over 5 years and with over 15 years of experience and state of the art business platforms we offer a reliable business partner to help you maintain and grow your business for many years to come.
Download our Mobile Website from your phone:
Business Start-up consultations for registering a trade name, filing an LLC, filing a Corporation, obtaining federal, state and local licenses tailored to clients needs
- Do you have a new or established business and need a Federal Tax ID? Are you attempting to open a bank account for your business, but do not have a Tax ID? We will assist you in obtaining a Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN).
- Do you have a trade, and would like to start your own business? Do you have a sole proprietor and would like to convert it into an LLC or Corporation? We prepare and file for Limited Liability Company (LLC), Corporation or Small Corporation while staying connected through the process.
- Need to obtain a retail or contracting business license? Need to obtain a liquor license or health department permit? We apply and obtain a state and local Transaction Privilege (Sales) Tax License while staying connected through the process.
- Do you have employees or plan to have employees and need to apply for a Withholding license? We apply and obtain a federal and state Withholding license.
Accounting, bookkeeping and/or payroll services, we deliver customized service to our small to mid-size, new or established business needs. Collaborating and responding with our clients ensures that solutions are tailored, as we understand the success of any financial service is driven by strong relationships and trust
- We prepare and file TPT (Transaction Privilege Tax) and/or
Withholding returns and any other required state and local tax forms. In addition ABC Tax offers business consultations
focusing on what deductions may or may not apply, which income
is subject to TPT (Transaction Privilege tax)(sales tax),what is exempt pertaining to various monthly/quarterly/annual reports. Such forms are, but not limited to:
~TPT-1 Transaction Privilege, Use and Severance Tax Return
~TPT-ES Annual Estimated Payment Form for Transaction Privilege Tax
~A1-QRT Arizona Quarterly Withholding Tax Return
~A1-APR Arizona Annual Payment Withholding Tax Return
~A1-R Arizona Withholding Reconciliation Tax Return
- Clientele ranges from freelancers and small businesses to larger corporations, spanning several different industries including contractors, nightlife, restaurants, and salons. Up-to-date on the latest tax laws for a variety of industries, our experienced staff will offer proactive tax planning and knowledgeable advice. Clients that utilize our accounting services for individuals benefit from tax preparation and planning services, as well as QuickBooks training, audit defense and more. Let our experts handle the confusion of taxes and financing to provide clear and actionable advice
Individuals with wage and/or self-employment income, we prepare federal and state individual income tax, by taking the extra time and efforts in finding those additional deductions allowable according to tax regulations. Such forms, schedules and credits are, but not limited to:
- 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ, 1040A Federal and State
- Schedule A (Long Form: Mortgage Interest, Property Taxes, Medical Expenses, etc)
- Schedule C (Self-Employment Business Income, Depreciation, Amortization, AMT)
- Credits (EIC Earned Income, Child, Education, Retirement, Mortgage, Making Work Pay)
IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR TAX SEASON 2015
EXTENSION Tax Filing Due Date for Calendar Year 2016
- Partnerships: File 2015 tax return (Form 1065) if you timely filed for a 5-month extension.
- Corporations & S Corporations: File 2015 tax return (Form 1120/1120S) if you timely filed for a 6-month extension.
- Individuals: File 2015 tax return (Forms 1040/1040A/1040EZ) if you timely filed for a 6-month extension.
- Electing Large Partnerships: File 2015 tax return (Form 1065-B) if you timely filed for a 6-month extension.
Check back for new tax updates, due dates and promos.
Hope to see you again! Check back for new tax updates, due dates and promos.
Download our new Mobile Website from your phone: