ABC Tax & Business Solutions, PLC is focused on providing
you with high-quality service
- strives to meet your expectations and
Specializes on small business start-up solutions, contractors & retailers subject to Transactions Privilege (Sales) Tax and the preparation of individual & self-employment income tax returns.
ABC may assist you with your bookkeeping, payroll needs and tax reporting at a competitive price. ABC
provides monthly or quarterly bookkeeping, depending on the needs of
your business, provides payroll and annual tax preparation. If you
prefer to do it yourself ABC may assist you in getting started through a
Business Start-up consultations consist in obtaining a federal and state licenses and guiding clients through the process.
- Do you have a new or established business and need a Federal Tax ID? Are you attempting to open a bank account for your business, but do not have a Tax ID? ABC will assist you in obtaining a Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN).
- Do you have a trade, and would like to start your own business? Do you have a sole proprietor and would like to convert it into an LLC? ABC will guide you through the process and assist in obtaining a Limited Liability Company (LLC).
- Need to obtain your retail or contracting business license? ABC may guide you through the process and assist obtaining a City and State Transaction Privilege (Sales) Tax License.
- Do you have employees or plan to have employees and need to apply for a Withholding license? ABC may assist you in obtaining a State Withholding license.
For retailers and contractors ABC files your Transaction Privilege Tax and/or
Withholding returns and any other required state and city forms. In addition ABC offers contracting and retail consultations
focusing on what deductions may or may not apply, which income
is subject to Transaction Privilege tax (sales tax), what is exempt and
how to file your monthly/quarterly/annual reports. Such forms are, but not limited to:
- TPT-1Transaction Privilege, Use and Severance Tax Return; TPT-ES Annual Estimated Payment Form for Transaction Privilege Tax
- A1-QRT Arizona Quarterly Withholding Tax Return; A1-APR Arizona Annual Payment Withholding Tax Return; A1-R Arizona Withholding Reconciliation Tax Return
2011 Individual Income Tax Due Date is April 17, 2012
For individual wages and self-employment income ABC prepares your federal and state individual income tax, by taking the extra time and efforts to find those additional deductions allowable according to tax regulations. Such forms, schedules and credits are, but not limited to:
- 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ, 1040A Federal and State
- Schedule A (Long Form: Mortgage Interest, Property Taxes, Medical Expenses, etc)
- Schedule C (Self-Employment Business Income, Depreciation, Amortization, AMT)
- Credits (EIC Earned Income, Child, Education, Retirement, Mortgage, Making Work Pay)
ABC is a licensed and bonded Notary Public available through mobile service,
within Pima County, Arizona.
With a variety of services to choose from, ABC ensures client satisfaction. This website is still under construction, please stay tuned for extended services and updates. Look around the website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to comment.
Hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to this website. There's much more to come!